Welcome to the Tornado Ball itch.io comments section!
Let me hear your feedback and ideas!
A downloadable game for Windows
• WASD and Arrow Keys
• Touch, if Windows Tablet
Surprise your opponent and overcome Stage Obstacles by changing ball speed and direction to your liking!
Use a combination of your Tornado Paddle's movement, boost and rotation!
The true evolution of the Arcade Classic Pong!
You are no longer just a moving wall reflecting the ball with no surprise for your opponent!
Actively change the speed and direction of the ball, so your opponent always needs to be on his guard!
✔ Tight and Snappy Controls!
✔ Fast-Paced, Skill-Based,
✔ Physics-based, Competitive Multiplayer!
✔ Desktop and Tablet support in one! (Keyboard and Touch)
✔ Dynamic Stages:
• Every Stage requires a new strategy to win!
• Sudden Death!
• Stage Obstacles change on Time Over!
✔ Arcade Mode:
• Unlock new Stages!
• Three Balanced Difficulties for every Stage!
• Collect all stars to test your mastery! Can you beat Hard!?
✔ Multiplayer Modes:
• Versus Mode: Challenge your friends!
• Co-Op Mode: 2 VS 1! (must be unlocked)
• Tutorial: Controls explained in animations!
• Adjust the game to your liking!
✔ Original Soundtrack:
• Dedicated Theme for every Stage!
• If the game is popular, I will work on an additional 8 Stages, a Scoring System, Online Mode, 4-Player support, and Color Select.
For fans of fast-paced, challenging, classic arcade-action games like Pong and Brick Breaker or Breakout and players enjoying a little competition with their friends!
Not necessarily for retro game fans, as everything is modern here: controls, graphics, animation, music and sound!
Now enjoy the happy blend of vivid colors, catchy music & tight controls and have fun competing with your friends or against the CPU in Arcade!
|Published||Dec 21, 2016|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, ball, competitive, Co-op, Local Co-Op, Multiplayer, Physics, Retro, Versus|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.